Gag gift ideas

Anyone have some solid gag gift ideas?

My brother and I go back and forth At Christmas with gag gifts. Often times just thrown under the tree when we gather with my folks and both our families. It's great fun when one of us is dying laughing while the other person is only half way through opening the present. But I have a problem. . . I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING THIS YEAR!!!

now this is Rokslide so let's keep it PG-13 and not get this thread locked inside of 10 posts. If you have a solid idea that is borderline p.m. me, but dear God don't p.m. anything that would make my wife question me being on Rokslide!!!

Now tell me your great Gag gifts or white elephant gifts!

22lr

WKR
Those tree stand onesie outfits! Maybe expensive as a gag gift, but ya, man o man. While I have no doubt they are very effective... I just couldn't ever wear one on public land where someone might see me...

Canned possum used to make the rounds at our place. Not sure what was really in the can, but it looked like a legitimate canned meat.

Every year we do a gag white elephant with my wife's brothers with strange rules, usually the gift has to be a certain color. Naturally, a dildo or 2 in the required color showed up at first but its really not funny or original after the first time lol. Last year it had to be yellow and at least $20. I decided to put 80 quarters in a mason jar, fill it with water, added yellow food coloring and dumped in some glitter. Pee snow globe! Was gonna actually piss in it but my wife persuaded me not to, was scared how bad itd smell if it fell and broke lol. Everyone else still thinks its really pee, it was a huge hit, my brother in law still has it on a shelf lol

Bl704

WKR
I'll walk a stretch of railroad track and always find coal. A friend a has received coal as a gift in years prior.

I have this book being delivered for a coworker.
3483bff48b34be8d86a254cb5d2d5f2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR

Sandstrom

WKR
Fake lottery tickets with a winner would be funny! Or a cheap set of binoculars with some black shoe polish on the eye pieces:)
Ryan

OP
S
A Nebraska Cornhuskser wearable seems fitting about now.
Haha so sad yet so true! We could write a book on prying defeat from the jaws of victory! But luckily they have freed up so much of my time on Saturdays!!!

Some of these are great guys appreciate the help. Keep them coming.

I like the half decent present.
But completely surrounded by box tape.
Then wrapped like 20 layers with all seems taped completely down.

Just make sure to borrow his knife before hand so he doesn't have it when opening his gift.

MattB

WKR
My brother and I give one another terrible hats, beardo’s and the like.

If any of your buddies ever did anything questionable in front of one of your trail cameras, now is when those pictures come into play. Had a buddy who liked to walk past the camera on my driveway with his pants at half mast, until I made a poster of it and put it in the white elephant game at the friends Christmas. I had to make it holiday themed so the 15 minutes I had into adding Santa hats and snowflakes was painful, but worth it overall.

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
The old school truck nuts are always a hit. Bonus points for chrome ones.

Last white elephant at work I tracked down a nice polo shirt for one of our main competitors. Folded it so the logo was hidden. Recipient actually said “ wow a really nice Nike polo shirt”. Then unfolded, laughter followed.

Marble

WKR
Anyone have some solid gag gift ideas?

My brother and I go back and forth At Christmas with gag gifts. Often times just thrown under the tree when we gather with my folks and both our families. It's great fun when one of us is dying laughing while the other person is only half way through opening the present. But I have a problem. . . I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING THIS YEAR!!!

now this is Rokslide so let's keep it PG-13 and not get this thread locked inside of 10 posts. If you have a solid idea that is borderline p.m. me, but dear God don't p.m. anything that would make my wife question me being on Rokslide!!!

Now tell me your great Gag gifts or white elephant gifts!
Find a very embarrassing photo of him, put it on a few mugs and give them his wife and a few friends.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk