Fury 5000 HD AB or Geovid?

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
Only had my unit (Fury 5000 AB) for a few hours so I have very limited use. So far:

1. Optically a little better/sharper than I was expecting. As Form said, very serviceable.
2. Easy to set up and pair.
3. RF is very fast, readouts are easy to see and adjustable. Laser is centered in the reticle which is great.
Readout is in right barrel and has a cool tint to more easily see readouts, left barrel has a warmer tint.
4. Initial build quality inspection is that I'm well pleased. Eyecups stay put no matter where you set them, diopters are not going to move without me moving them.
5. Vortex android app is easy to navigate, set up, and is intuitive. Instructional videos are great.

Vortex fury ab. Anyone know how these compare to the sig kilo 3000 bdx? I'm torn between these two. I have heard the glass is better in the sigs but I much prefer vortex warranty. Digs appear to be about 200 cheaper as well

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
I had the Sig3000 and sent it back for quality control issues that Sig said were "in spec". Optics are virtually the same IME.

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
Vortex fury ab. Anyone know how these compare to the sig kilo 3000 bdx? I'm torn between these two. I have heard the glass is better in the sigs but I much prefer vortex warranty. Digs appear to be about 200 cheaper as well
I spent time behind Kilo3000's and thought the glass was fine but didn't stay with them because of the weak AB version. Personally the Vortex AB is the deal breaker, the Fury's will be much more valuable with their ballistic solver; solutions for as far as you can range. The kilo3000's only give a solution to 800yds until you pair them with an AB Kestrel. Betting kilo vs fury glass will be a toss up given the price points.