Full Draw Film Tour - Portland, Or - July 26th

OR Archer

WKR
The day is getting closer for the FDFT stop in Portland. I would like to try and organize a Rokslide gathering prior to the show. I'd like to get a tentative idea of how many guys would be interested in meeting up prior to the show so that I can look for a suitable place to have it. If you are interested please post on this thread so we can get a head count going and make this happen. Thanks!

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was planning on it until they put the Olympia showing on the schedule. I was looking forward to meeting up with ya. On the other hand I'll be in Eugene the weekend of the 12th and 13th. I'll pm you.

I'll be there, but have pre-show plans with my buddies I am going with. You'll be able to spot me easily, I'll be the guy hollering when I win a new Hoyt!!

Eric S

FNG
Yo,are you going to bring the female? I'm planning on going to the Olympia stop with the lady.

I was planning on it until they put the Olympia showing on the schedule. I was looking forward to meeting up with ya. On the other hand I'll be in Eugene the weekend of the 12th and 13th. I'll pm you.

OP
OR Archer

OR Archer

WKR
So how many Roksliders are going to be down here next weekend to compete in the Train to Hunt challenge? Might work out better to meet up Saturday night

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yo,are you going to bring the female? I'm planning on going to the Olympia stop with the lady.

Eric,

Kaleigh is in California for the summer so I will be rolling dateless. Bring Jenna though, Its a fun night.