WTS FS FHF year Bino Harness and extras

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
For Sale is FHF Gear Bino Harness size S with rangefinder pouch not sure the size but it fits my Vortex Ranger 1000 perfectly and small equipment lanyard .. also has the harness shoulder pad... everything is in cipher Camo.... one small stain on the front flap that appears to be from coffee (see pictures) other than that it’s in great condition... total is $175 new asking for $125 shipped to the lower 48. IMG_8838.jpgIMG_8839.jpgIMG_8840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Trying to figure out if my vortex viper 10x42’s would fit.

They will definitely fit. I have 2 FHF harnesses, Compact (slightly smaller than the small) and a Small and I swap out the Vipers in both. The better fit is the small, so this will work perfectly. Great harness.

FWIW, I run a single coiled lanyard on my binos with this harness (got them off of a seller named n2dwild on ebay - size small) and find it much better only having 1 side tethered as opposed to 2. Just an option. If you find his lanyards on ebay he has pictures of how to run the 1 side lanyard. I do NOT like his lanyards for the rangefinder though, they are too rigid, so I use the FHF equipment lanyard on the RF.

Last edited:
Back