Fresh Meat.....

Boonie327

FNG
Well. That didn’t take long. We should’ve started an over/under thread on how long it would take.

Drenalin

WKR
Showing banned. Drove the post count up FAST and then got the hammer. It's unfortunate.

Boonie327

FNG
Showing banned. Drove the post count up FAST and then got the hammer. It's unfortunate.
Yes. It really is since he’s an obvious wealth of information…if he could just put it out there without the unnecessary banter. It started out over here on RS pretty good and then the wheels fell off.

Drenalin

WKR
Yes. It really is since he’s an obvious wealth of information…if he could just put it out there without the unnecessary banter. It started out over here on RS pretty good and then the wheels fell off.
I find the banter entertaining, even the parts I can't understand (I can't understand approximately 75% of it).

Grumman

WKR
Yes that sucks. Stick is a wealth of knowledge wish he could have dropped the persona and not got banned if that happened. I sent him a PM on another forum before and he went above and beyond to help me out with a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wyogoat

WKR
I was going to start an over under on how many times he could work “COAL” into a convo…