Freestanding tents with Stove????

Is there such thing or has anyone tried to add a stove to a free standing tent vestibule? I understand there are many options with tipis and such but if I could have my ideal shelter for situations I find myself in while hunting, it would be something like a Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV UL2. The Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT is another option I would like to hear about but it isn't free standing. What does everyone think?

sneaky

"DADDY"
You can put a stove in any of them, especially if you run it floorless. That knocks a lot of them out.a Hille with a stove would be heaven. A Kaitum GT would be my non freestanding choice, an Allak or Allak 3 as freestanding. There was a Nallo with a stove jack for sale on here not long ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is there such thing or has anyone tried to add a stove to a free standing tent vestibule? I understand there are many options with tipis and such but if I could have my ideal shelter for situations I find myself in while hunting, it would be something like a Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV UL2. The Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT is another option I would like to hear about but it isn't free standing. What does everyone think?

View attachment 123738
I’ve also wondered this for a while...

Mike7

WKR
I have a Big Agnes Wyoming tent with Bearpaw Wilderness Designs stove jack (they will install it for you after you mark the spot). Mine works best by keeping the stove pipe long for good draft it seems like.

It is too heavy to backpack, but great for throwing in a pulk or raft. The tent/rainfly is several inches off of the ground, so with cold windy weather you need to pile some gear or snow on the windward side, or put an oversized tarp down for a floor and roll the edges upward to block that air gap some between the ground and the tent rain fly.

For vehicle based camping, a bigger more comfortable option is putting a stove jack in something like a Clam Outdoors Quick Set Pavillion. That is a palace with a stove and has as much or little ventilation as you want/need, but you have to hand sew the stove jack in which was not easy for me.