Freedom 2- Commies 0

CorbLand

WKR
Asking for a friend, so who would know if you bought a receiver and "assembled it as a rifle"? It's a receiver. It's not registered as either. Maybe it's like the don't ask don't tell policy.
The only way that I can think of would be on the 4473. Not sure if it was a state or federal law but when you sold a put together AR, full length, its marked as a long gun on the 4473. Stripped lowers were marked as something else, I cant remember what it was.

In order to get in trouble for it, they would have to get the 4473 to see what it was purchased as.

*NOT LEGAL ADVICE

Yoder

WKR
Come on guys, Justin said don’t turn this into a presidential debate. Stop with your ideas of who is best suited to be president.
I wasn't debating anything. I didn't trash any of the outstanding candidates or make any political comments. I won't have any more ideas, I promise.

To be accurate... Getting to communism requires guns. Lots of guns. Stamped steel automatic rifles are popular.

Revolutions aren't fought with rakes.

(I'm not pro communism, but communists aren't anti gun)

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
You cant say that you might hurt someones feewings. We had a reformation at work the other day and I learned that. Also, I agree with you.
Work for a gov contractor and I'm geniunely curious if we didn't have the current admin in office if we would still do our months of celebration and clubs for various groups. Company only cares about getting contracts from the gov, so gotta play the game.

Anyone know the rule on taking and existing AR lower and buying a brace and a pistol length upper and converting it to a pistol?
You can turn a pistol into a rifle, but you cannot turn a rifle into a pistol. If an officer ever runs the numbers, things would go south.

Reactions: RMM
OP
Crowmangler
If said lower was bought as a receiver and not a rifle, then yes you can make a Pistol.

If said lower was ever built into a rifle, and or bought as a rifle, then no.

Federal law. State laws may differ.
If this administration says you can cut off your dick & be a woman then I can take off the barrel & be a pistol

ODB

WKR
This is the way….

I was chatting with a legendary gunmaker I know about the proliferation of cheap, foreign, AKs etc into the US market.

He said, I don’t care. The more guns in the hands of lawful Americans the better.

He fled Hungary, into Germany, then to the US during WWII.

He’s seen it first hand.

Viva la guns.

Yoder

WKR
Work for a gov contractor and I'm geniunely curious if we didn't have the current admin in office if we would still do our months of celebration and clubs for various groups. Company only cares about getting contracts from the gov, so gotta play the game.
It's not just the government, It's investment groups like Blackrock. They threaten companies to comply with DEI or they remove them from their mutual funds and devalue their stocks.