Free to good home: Full Draw Film Tour 1&2

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the update lak2004, lets keep this thread moving!! Lots of people would love to watch these. Alohas!!

Ok, looks like I got confused and agreed twice to receive the films. Forgot there was 2 sets out there, and I just got both. Is Gohunting247 next in line? Please send me a PM with your address and I will get a copy out. I apologize for he confusion guys.

This on 1/12/2016.......... Come on dude:rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I just picked up 1-4 on camofire. I am also contemplating going to it when it is in the WA about 4 hours from my house. On camofire they were season 1-4 for about $35. Well worth the money and as you get into them the seasons get way better.

mauidiver

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mailed one and have posted a couple of times who's the next one for me to send out to I have one more copy for you guys I'm apologize for it all again

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I mailed one and have posted a couple of times who's the next one for me to send out to I have one more copy for you guys I'm apologize for it all again
I've PMd you twice and haven't heard back from you nor have I received the DVDs.

Who did you ship them to?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I haven't heard back from Maui and I've sent him two separate PMs.

The first PM was my address and the second was a follow-up; no response to either message.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Sorry I meant that towards Maui that you had pm'd him multiple times. I just bought the 4 pack on camofire. Tired of waiting on people even if it is free.

mauidiver

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I'm really sorry about this. I just looked and saw both PM's. I don't get notification email sent to my work email which I use every day, I rarely look at the PM's here. I apologize to you all. School, work, family and life has been keeping me busy. I will get out in the morning....This time I will...Will send you a PM MTbowhunter36. Please forgive me.

mauidiver

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys, it's mailed. Sorry for slacking. Mtbowhunter, I sent you PM and have a tracking PDF if you want me to email to you.