Frankford Arsenal F1 or M1 press opinions?

Luked

WKR
Looking at getting one or the other of these Presses.
Both look like solid presses and I like the M1 design and also the universal shell holder setup. But have heard they have some issues.
I like the Die block set up the M1 has, but also see where you have to have these for each set of dies you use, where as the F1 does not.
Do any of you all have any opinions in either of these?

Weldor

WKR
I use the M1 to load 6.5 prc and 6mm creedmoor. No issues , probably around 800 rds loaded . Once you figure out the blocks it works just fine. (movement)

Looking at getting one or the other of these Presses.
Both look like solid presses and I like the M1 design and also the universal shell holder setup. But have heard they have some issues.
I like the Die block set up the M1 has, but also see where you have to have these for each set of dies you use, where as the F1 does not.
Do any of you all have any opinions in either of these?
I just purchased an F1. The primer catch assembly (plastic) is cross-threaded and won't screw onto the press. I've tried every way possible to reach Frankford Arsenal for five consecutive days now. They won't answer and won't respond to any means of contact they have. I'm done and will be returning mine for full credit. I chose the F1 as an upgrade to a Lee press I've had for 15 years.

Buzby

WKR
If I’m not mistaking the Frankford presses are Chinese.
I know it doesn’t matter to some people. To each their own.

Reloading equipment is one of the few categories where a lot of the manufacturing is still domestic.

If I’m not mistaking the Frankford presses are Chinese.
I know it doesn’t matter to some people. To each their own.

Reloading equipment is one of the few categories where a lot of the manufacturing is still domestic.
Found out a lot dealing with Frankford Arsenal over the press. Finally got a call from their customer service 6 days after I first called. The guy that called told me they have only 2 people in customer service. Said they are seriously understaffed and are currently receiving exceptionally high call volumes. I packed the press up and returned it. Although I have a few FA products, I won't buy anything else bearing their name. It looks like American Outdoor Brands (their current owner) is more interested in short term profits than long term success. BTW, I ended up getting an MEC Marksman press. Weighs about 3x what the F-1 does and is smooth as silk. And, it's American made. At the end of the day, it worked out to my advantage.