Sold Four Cooke Custom 10'X12' super lightweight tarps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have carried these with me for several years on my annual trips to Alaska. Custom made from 1.1 oz silnylon by Cooke Custom Sewing (see link below). You can find tarps that are cheaper but in all my years of searching you cannot find any tarps that exceed these in quality. In spite of their light weight they are amazingly well made with seams and tie-down points all around. For survival backup or utility use these simply can't be beaten. Two yellow and two green (now ONE yellow and two green - one yellow has been sold), these tarps are in pristine condition. I don't think I've ever used any of them other than to seam seal one or two of them. New these sell for $250 or thereabouts. I'll sell and ship one anywhere in the USA for $110. If you want more than one the additional tarp(s) will be $100 per. Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins.

Last edited:
OP
John Havard
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Three of the 4 are in a Cooke sack, the 4th is in an aftermarket sack. I'd have to check but at least two and I think three have the reflective cord in the sack with them. Not sure about the tube of seam sealer.

One yellow has been sold. One green one is now also spoken for. Two tarps remain (one yellow and one green).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.