For the Glock fans

WKR

WKR
I'm not really much of a pistol guy really, and prefer wheel guns to semi autos....but I got a wild hair and decided to put together a rmr long slide and barrel on a gen 3 glock 20 I have.
Parts I ordered and prices

Hooper gun works long slide rmr cut (raw and unassembled)
$250

Lone wolf 10mm G20 long barrel 6.6" length threaded 9/16
$40 used

Lone Wolf Slide parts kit
$60

And here is the finished product, I put a holosun 507c x2 green dot which I like alot. I narrowed it down to either an sro or the 507c and the green instead of red is what swayed me.20240831_140853.jpg20240831_174256.jpg

Last edited:
OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
And here's what it looked like with the long barrel and original slide 🤣 kinda goofy 20240831_174236.jpg

Pilsner

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a Glock 19 a while back to assist teaching with a buddy. He moved away and the teaching opponent with him and I was stuck with a Glock that didn't fit my hand.
Swapped to a Sig platform and haven't looked back.
Other than the lack of fitment I've got zero complaints about the Glock series.
I'm seriously interested in doing the same build -10mm, long slide, RMR, just on a different platform.
Yours looks both functional and bass ass.

Reactions: WKR
OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I bought a Glock 19 a while back to assist teaching with a buddy. He moved away and the teaching opponent with him and I was stuck with a Glock that didn't fit my hand.
Swapped to a Sig platform and haven't looked back.
Other than the lack of fitment I've got zero complaints about the Glock series.
I'm seriously interested in doing the same build -10mm, long slide, RMR, just on a different platform.
Yours looks both functional and bass ass.
You planning on doing it on a sig? How are the triggers compared to the glocks?
Thats really my only complaint is I'm not a huge fan of the triggers, but I won't go to an unreliable and possibly unsafe drop in trigger...but I've thought about it.

Yeah it looks and shoots pretty darn good, it balances a little front heavy with the suppressor but its really not bad. The long slide helps actually with that. Without the suppressor it feels really nice in hand.

Pilsner

Lil-Rokslider
You planning on doing it on a sig? How are the triggers compared to the glocks?
Thats really my only complaint is I'm not a huge fan of the triggers, but I won't go to an unreliable and possibly unsafe drop in trigger...but I've thought about it.

Yeah it looks and shoots pretty darn good, it balances a little front heavy with the suppressor but its really not bad. The long slide helps actually with that. Without the suppressor it feels really nice in hand.
Glocks never fit my small paws regardless of model (leaving the single stack models as outliers anyways).
The Sigs that have the 1.5x magazine widths are much better for my small paws at least with the corresponding grip panels.
With everything from the absolutely HORRID issued Beretta's to any stock Glock I can always qualify at expert level but that isn't the same as saying that I am comfortable and confident with that handgun platform ya know?

Reactions: WKR