For Sale - Kifaru Timberline 1 - Foliage (Bag Only)

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my Kifaru Timberline 1 in Foliage. It is the bag only and it has the standard lid and standard chamber pocket. The bag has the K Connectors on all the straps at the moment. I will include 7 of the foliage colored slotted female and adjustable male buckles in the event you want to run that type of buckle system instead of the K Connectors. I also have two 36" lashing straps with the slotted female and adjustable male buckles. The bag has had the snow collar removed and that has been the only modification. It has no stains, no rips and no tears.

$260 TYD in Con USA. Payment through PayPal

Last edited:
OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also, I along with some others have been asked why I am selling. I have a stable of Kifaru packs including 2 duplex frames and 3 timberline bags. I am just making room for new items I have ordered from Kifaru. As I have always said, the Duplex Timberline is and has been my all time favorite so that is what I am running this year.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't mind, but I only have one back, so I shouldn't have a bunch of the same frames. But somehow I do. It's like a crack addict.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
RosinBag, the same applies to guns, knives, scopes, binoculars, bows, arrows, fly rods, etc., etc. It's a sickness I tell you; rather, my wife tells me.