For Sale Danner Pronghorns-2 pair

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 pair of Danner Pronghorns that I no longer want. I know there are people who like them somewhere. PP or Money order is fine, prices TYD. First time selling on Rokslide so I hope I did everything correctly. Both pair uninsulated.

SOLD-First pair are Pronghorn Legacy, 9.5 EE bought from Bass Pro Tacoma WA store last November and only used a couple days of hunting late archery elk. They are too short for me-I should have gotten 10 or 10.5 EE but these felt good in the store and they were on sale. Live and learn, eventually. Model 42279, camo cordura, realtree I think. $50

SOLDSecond pair are Pronghorn GTX Model 42282, they are about 4 years old and have some use on them but not torn, ripped, no seams coming apart and sole is good. Size 10.5 D. The laces show some abuse and one of them the sheath has come apart but the core of the lace is good. Selling because the fit is not correct for me, after a couple of miles I would start getting a blister on little toe. Stock insoles were the worse, I normally wore a different insole with them but still had issues so the factory insoles are very lightly used. Brown all the way on the color. $35.

Last edited: