Football fans???

GSPHUNTER

WKR
The Browns, how is this team still in business?

The rapist is down and out again. Still owe him 10s of millions.

And they want to build a dome just outside Cleveland.
I'll never understand why they signed him to that $230 million contract after all his wrong doings were made public. WTF

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
Raiders just signed a dude from the cardinals practice squad to the active roster and sad thing is, he is still probably better than what we currently have….

KurtR

WKR
The Browns, how is this team still in business?

The rapist is down and out again. Still owe him 10s of millions.

And they want to build a dome just outside Cleveland.
I don’t know but it’s good for my tight end on the browns. Winston had more passes to him in one game than Watson did in six

GSPHUNTER

WKR
The Raiders and Chargers are on the same level. Rams aren't any better. 9ers are only slightly better, but they have the talent and time to get it turned around. Not that I hope they do.

tony

WKR
I'll never understand why they signed him to that $230 million contract after all his wrong doings were made public. WTF
And when he was wanting out of the Texans or whatever team he was on, he flat out said he wouldn't go to Cleveland. $230 million!! Here I come.
You have to wonder if these "injuries" are real or on purpose. I mean come on he has not played a full season since being hired by the browns.

I really hope the owners kick each other in the balls daily when think about letting Baker go.

KurtR

WKR
And when he was wanting out of the Texans or whatever team he was on, he flat out said he wouldn't go to Cleveland. $230 million!! Here I come.
You have to wonder if these "injuries" are real or on purpose. I mean come on he has not played a full season since being hired by the browns.

I really hope the owners kick each other in the balls daily when think about letting Baker go.
If he faked that blown Achilles he has a future in Hollywood. I don’t like him one bit but cringed when I saw it pop

Noish

FNG
I'm ready to see Winston air it out, it's funny to me when "washed up" QB's nobody wanted come in and greatly outperform Watson

CorbLand

WKR
Kupp coming off the injury and face g the Vikings after that loss I thing the defense is going to be tough. Rams oline is pretty beat up . Word on the inter webs is the chiefs are trying to trade for him. That would be good for fantasy
Yea, I am not sure what to do. I have pretty good receivers on my team this year but when Kupp is on, dude puts up a lot of points. I can put Amari Cooper or Darnell Mooney in his place. Amari has had some good weeks and him going to the Bills should only help. Darnell has been kind of boom or bust.

KurtR

WKR
Yea, I am not sure what to do. I have pretty good receivers on my team this year but when Kupp is on, dude puts up a lot of points. I can put Amari Cooper or Darnell Mooney in his place. Amari has had some good weeks and him going to the Bills should only help. Darnell has been kind of boom or bust.
Cooper getting traded was good for me to. I have Jefferson, Debo, Jayden reed and cooper. I hope Debo can play this week against Dallas he could put up 50.

CorbLand

WKR
Cooper getting traded was good for me to. I have Jefferson, Debo, Jayden reed and cooper. I hope Debo can play this week against Dallas he could put up 50.
Thats a solid line up.

I have AJ Brown, Kupp and Brian Thomas JR in right now.
Cooper, Darnell Mooney on the bench.

KurtR

WKR
Thats a solid line up.

I have AJ Brown, Kupp and Brian Thomas JR in right now.
Cooper, Darnell Mooney on the bench.
Well i have to start Jalen hurts i dont trust any of bakers recievers. So i hope Aj has a big game for you. Thomas Jr has had a couple good games if lawrence can throw the ball to the right team

CorbLand

WKR
Well i have to start Jalen hurts i dont trust any of bakers recievers. So i hope Aj has a big game for you. Thomas Jr has had a couple good games if lawrence can throw the ball to the right team
Purdy is on bye next week and Lawrence was the best option I had to fill in for a week. I dont hold out any hopes of keep my streak alive after this week.