Football fans???

CorbLand

WKR
It's hard to believe one player has so much impact in a game (other than qb), but the Saints really felt the absence of Taysom Hill. Eagles loaded the box and made Kamara a non-issue. Definitely looks like a different team than games 1 & 2 when they were the #1 offense in the league. Oh well, maybe next week.
Yea, dude is very versatile. I grew up an hour from Pocatello so Hill is kind of a hometown hero for me.

Defense shut the Eagles down. Offense should have put up 21 points before the second half.

I really don’t get too upset over any of it but I would love to see the Saints have a good season again. Don’t even need to make it to the Super Bowl. Just a good season.

tjtoste

FNG
KC pulling it off by a thread again. Not looking like a Championship team.
Mahomes has been picked / sacked more in these 3 games than I ever remember seeing.

Good to see Bo Nix have a good game. Not a Broncos fan but want to see a UO QB do well like Herbert has done.
KC has relatively new offensive weapons (besides Kelce) so it will take some time for get sync up. Nevertheless, their defense still looks strong.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any college football fans on here? I'm a B10 guy (Illini fan) but have kinda adopted Montana St. as one of my favorite FCS teams. Stopped at Stone Glacier and Kennetrek stores in Bozeman last year and drove through campus. Looked pretty cool and was impressed with the stadium.

No, No, No - adopt a Grizzly instead :ROFLMAO:

Bobcats do have a great football heritage, ditto on the Grizzlies- I’m an alumn so have no choice but to root for the Griz :)

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Any college football fans on here? I'm a B10 guy (Illini fan) but have kinda adopted Montana St. as one of my favorite FCS teams. Stopped at Stone Glacier and Kennetrek stores in Bozeman last year and drove through campus. Looked pretty cool and was impressed with the stadium.
Big 10, Wisconsin. Not looking great this year though. :(

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider
I’m baffled by the Broncos.

Other than Devine intervention, can’t help but think that the team owner probably gave Sean Payton a royal ass chewing after the first two games made it look like they would at best win 2 or 3 games.
Something had to of happened. They couldn’t get 100 yards of offense in the first two games. Now this. Things will go back to normal next week

I think that's what happens when the approach is more cerebral than physical. It looks like you are getting spanked despite small improvements continuously, until it clicks and the growth seems to be out of nowhere. Not speaking of Nix, but those around him (O-line) and the other two sides of the ball.

These rookie QBs need years to develop and I feel sorry for the ones who end up on a team that can't carry them for those few years.

jcaud

FNG
Watched a lot of Mizzou football growing up. Went to college not far from there and my wife went to Mizzou so we went to a lot of games that sucked. A few years back we were living in Columbia and the team sucked. Moved away last year and they’ve been good since, guess that’s my luck 😕

I think that's what happens when the approach is more cerebral than physical. It looks like you are getting spanked despite small improvements continuously, until it clicks and the growth seems to be out of nowhere. Not speaking of Nix, but those around him (O-line) and the other two sides of the ball.

These rookie QBs need years to develop and I feel sorry for the ones who end up on a team that can't carry them for those few years.
It happens more than not with Rookie QB. Teams want to win now and not in a timely matter. I think going into this weekend no rookie QB had thrown a touchdown.