Folding fillet knife?

I have a couple EKA Swedish made folding fillet knives. Sandvik stainless steel and Bubinga wood handles. Mine were gifts about 20 yrs ago and live in my camper and travel cook box. Very decent steel, 2-1/2 ounces, 5” blade. Doesn’t lock open but excellent knife. Boned a lot of critters with them.

pemborsky

FNG
The Havalon Talon is my latest, greatest kill kit addition. Never has it been so easy to pack as many reliable tools--I use the bone saw, gut hook, and fillet blade every trip--with so little weight and have them be razor sharp 100% of the time without maintenance.

sndmn11

WKR
The Havalon Talon is my latest, greatest kill kit addition. Never has it been so easy to pack as many reliable tools--I use the bone saw, gut hook, and fillet blade every trip--with so little weight and have them be razor sharp 100% of the time without maintenance.

Those are cool. I picked up a hydra to have both blade sizes.

L.G.

FNG
How's the gut hook on those?

Wrench

WKR
A helle hellefisk doesn't fold, but it's light enough to float....and helle knives are certainly sharp.