FNG round 2 from CO

Hey there again folks, just re-introducing myself. For some reason my account got flagged as spam, no idea how, but the mods got me all sorted out now! Thanks mods! Also thanks to the folks that provided insight on the 7PRC thread before the spam filter got me. See yall around!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CO member for the second time. :confused:

Eddie

P.S. I took a gamble (a stretch with my screen name, I know) on the addition to my normal welcome that I did not miss you the first time. :D

OP
P
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CO member for the second time. :confused:

Eddie

P.S. I took a gamble (a stretch with my screen name, I know) on the addition to my normal welcome that I did not miss you the first time. :D
Hey man! Thanks again, no you didn’t miss me the first time, but it seems all my posts got deleted so didn’t want to seem like I tried to skirt around the customary new guy stuff when joining a forum. Either way all good the mods took care of it, I just hope it doesn’t happen again. There was a slew of dude from CO that happened to sign up around the same time though so maybe they thought we were all the same guy?