FNG in PA

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
New to the group and joined because I plan on getting back into guided hunts again after about a 25 year hiatus. I’ve hunted since I have been legally able to and after I got out of school and had a job, I began going on some guided hunts and just couldn’t get enough. I have been on numerous Caribou, Elk, Mule Deer, Moose, etc hunts until starting a family and a business put hunting trips on the back burner. I still hunted as much as I could here in PA for Whitetail, predators and varmint. One of my most memorable trips was a mixed bag hunt with Gary Vince of Muskwa Safaris in BC; the Canadian Rockies left a lasting impression on me. Kids are gone and I plan on retiring in 2 years or less and am looking forward to my first post-employment hunt. I’m on an information gathering mission to have a trip lined up for either 2021 or 2022. I am leaning toward a sheep hunt in the NWT or Yukon with the possibility of some add on animals. I’m 59 now and know my years to do this are limited so it’s now or never

OP
M

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
welcome to the forum, although this forum leans more towards the DIY types, you may be able to find what your looking for here
Thanks! I’ve been lurking about for a few days and there is so much information on this site with tips on gear, clothing and getting physically prepared, even if it is more geared to the do it yourselfer. When I planned these hunts back in the 80’s and 90’s there was no internet so I prepared the best I could and hoped for the best. This site is great! I was also able to get a lot of information on possible outfitters from the posts over on the Sheep Forum

Clarence

WKR
Welcome to the forum! From Pa as well. Some great knowledgeable people on here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk