FNG in Central Texas

East of i35 is bigger than most Western states. Lol... Where at on the coast?
You know how it is, lol. I'm in Rockport. I think I recognize your pic from TXbowhunter and think you hunt west of 35. I have not made it out there yet. It's funny to read the various posts on sites about the "lack of public land". I'm at one of 4 "units" on a lake, and haven't gotten through with that yet, much less the other units, much less trying out any other lake yet! Encountered a bit of pressure on a holiday weekend during gun, but just at the parking spot.

Ah, I got a buddy lives in Ingleside On The Bay and I love me some Tackle Town so we always run to Rockport and pickup a bag of oysters while we're there. I darn near live in Port O'Connor myself, spend about 40% of non-hunting season down at the camp. Yep that's me on TBH as well and I do hunt West of i35 which is also larger than most Western states lol. We may be narrowing it down too much!

Ah, I got a buddy lives in Ingleside On The Bay and I love me some Tackle Town so we always run to Rockport and pickup a bag of oysters while we're there. I darn near live in Port O'Connor myself, spend about 40% of non-hunting season down at the camp. Yep that's me on TBH as well and I do hunt West of i35 which is also larger than most Western states lol. We may be narrowing it down too much!
Wow, small world! We'll have to meet up some time and fish or hunt.