FNG from WI

FNG from central WI and now Madison WI. Going on 3 years heading out to Wyoming for cow elk hunts and wanted to get around more conversations around western hunting. Glad to find this site.
Grew up in the deer woods, it’s nothing for me to go walking from sunup to sundown on our family’s land. Might only change 5-10 feet in elevation at most but still find some beautiful views!
Looking forward to learning as much as possible. The family friend I go with has tons of experience but has acknowledged that his time for western hunts is running out. I’ve been saying “yes” to every western hunt he offers just to soak up what he has to share. The tradition, commitment, and passion he has is amazing and I’m sure many of you are cut from the same mold. Glad to be here.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new WI member.

Eddie

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Welcome. From WI myself and went to college at the UW in Madison. I am part owner of our family land near Ogema/Prentice.

Welcome from the west cost. New to elk myself only been on one hunt, unsuccessful but still trying.

Love WI. Madison is a cool city and I really love it farther north too. I’ve spent some time in Stevens point and the people are just salt of the earth.