FNG from Tennessee

New to the site from upper east TN. Been reading a lot of topics on here for a while and decided it was time to finally join up. I've been hunting as long as I can remember and fishing since I could walk. If it's outside I'm normally all about it! I look forward to getting to know some of you all and try to help out others on here as I can.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

rdbse

FNG
Welcome! I live in middle Tennessee and hunt in west Tennessee. East side of the state is beautiful.

New to the site from upper east TN. Been reading a lot of topics on here for a while and decided it was time to finally join up. I've been hunting as long as I can remember and fishing since I could walk. If it's outside I'm normally all about it! I look forward to getting to know some of you all and try to help out others on here as I can.
Like you I pretty much am a lurker on most forums. Would rather listen than talk. Found I can learn a lot more by keeping my mouth shut. I live north of Chattanooga TN and love it here. Been to a lot of places but like it best here. There are beautiful places all over the country. Welcome

I joined after you, but welcome fellow NETN person.

Hello from KY.. My wife and I are from JC, Tn. so we know the area well.. Love and miss the area... Good to have you here.. Hopefully you'll enjoy this site as much a I have.. I've met a fine group of like minded folks and have found the site to be my go to for about everything outdoors.. Enjoy and welcome.. Please help us maintain the quality of the site for everyone's enjoyment.. All the best to a fellow East Tennessean..

This is the best site I've found to network and share info, experiences, etc on the web..

OP
R
Hello from KY.. My wife and I are from JC, Tn. so we know the area well.. Love and miss the area... Good to have you here.. Hopefully you'll enjoy this site as much a I have.. I've met a fine group of like minded folks and have found the site to be my go to for about everything outdoors.. Enjoy and welcome.. Please help us maintain the quality of the site for everyone's enjoyment.. All the best to a fellow East Tennessean..

This is the best site I've found to network and share info, experiences, etc on the web..
Small world! That's where I'm at! It always seems crazy to me you can be on a forum with 1000s of people and seem to always run into someone from the area you are! Lol

Yep.. I was going to Mahoney's when they only sold military surplus and the owner was known as "Moose".. Yea, I know Dan, and all the older guys (many of them have passed on now), but tell Larry that a Ky friend of his said hey..