FNG from PA

Hey everyone thanks for having me. Im from central PA. Been a lurker for a little while now and decided I had to join. There seems to be alot of good info here that I've been reading through getting ready for my first western hunt. Planning on colorado rifle elk either 1st or 2nd season. Thanks again for having me.

Geytre88

FNG
Got a 4d fng. Where are you planning on going for the western trip. I did my first last fall in WY.

Geytre88

FNG
Real well, quite the experience. Got a 5x6 second morning. Went out the last week in October. Can’t wait to have enough mulie points and return.

11boo

WKR
Be aware if you come to hunt you may end up living here. Once I came out from western PA I never left. No way I could live back East again.

7RemMag

FNG
Be aware if you come to hunt you may end up living here. Once I came out from western PA I never left. No way I could live back East again.
I second this. 24 years old. Born and raised in Tioga Co. PA. Came out on a family vacation with Parents, My Sister, and Grandmother in June 2021. The thought of moving out West had been on my mind since I was a teenager. I moved to Sundance Wyoming in August of 2022, and I don’t ever see myself moving out of this state, but certainly not back East.

11boo

WKR
I second this. 24 years old. Born and raised in Tioga Co. PA. Came out on a family vacation with Parents, My Sister, and Grandmother in June 2021. The thought of moving out West had been on my mind since I was a teenager. I moved to Sundance Wyoming in August of 2022, and I don’t ever see myself moving out of this state, but certainly not back East.
Too many people back there for me.

IMG_0899.jpeg