FNG from OK

ebrownw2

FNG
Joined this site a couple years back but have not spent much time here. Recently found myself here again while researching Tikka aftermarket stock options. Glad I did. Been doing a lot of reading and learning from you folks. Seems to be a great resource for the type of hunting I most like and I regret not utilizing it more in the past.

From Oklahoma so grew up hunting deer and birds. First hunted out west 25 or so years ago. Been back more years than I haven't since. Now, passing the tradition on to my sons and spend most of my days afield as a head scout, guide, gunbearer, tracker, cook, and packer for my boys. And as all you dads out there know, this is better.

Cheers,

Eddie

PS-Yeah, the Rokstoks are on order.

Welcome aboard, Eddie! 🦌
You might look into becoming an unofficial member of the welcoming committee:)

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member, Eddie.

Eddie

P.S. And you sir, get the FNG 🌟for today since you have such a kewl name and you spell it correctly. 🤣

FNG from OK here too. Also checking out the Tikka aftermarket....market? T3x Lite in 7m-08. What are you shooting?

New guy here, coming over from SnipersHide... im in 'North' Texas / DFW, but regularly go to Oklahoma to hunt / visit.

I got an Elk hunt later this year in CO, and am on the hunt for something that looks sweet, Tikka's are on the list!

Welcome Eddie, I'm happy to see you've paved a way and passing it on to your son

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. Tikka makes a fine rifle for a reasonable price, but the plastic and styrofoam stock is annoying. You are on the right track. I don’t think there is a better site for hunting gear.