FNG from Michigan

DBills

FNG
Hi everyone, I'm from Michigan and done all my hunting there as well I hunt just about everything I can. This year doing my first pronghorn hunt and out of state hunt in Wyoming hopefully it will be successful, but yeah just a little something about me and can't wait to get some good info thanks.

Mythewood

FNG
Used to live in Michigan. Lots of fond memories from deer, duck, turkey, and grouse hunting.

Good luck on your antelope hunt. Wyomings great. If you're going with a rifle and aren't terribly picky you'll get a nice goat!

Sal552

FNG
Hi everyone, I'm from Michigan and done all my hunting there as well I hunt just about everything I can. This year doing my first pronghorn hunt and out of state hunt in Wyoming hopefully it will be successful, but yeah just a little something about me and can't wait to get some good info thanks.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yarcher

FNG
Welcome from Midland County! Planning a hunt out west myself and antelope may be on the menu. I'd be interested in hearing about your experience once you finish your hunt. Take care.

I am also interested in hearing how the Wyoming antelope hunt went for a fellow Michigander. I plan on that being my first western hunt as well.

Koon

FNG
Best of luck! Also from Michigan, did Wyoming antelope last year. We got lucky and made friends with a couple locals who made our DIY hunt a success. Can't wait to get back out there, it's a different world!