FNG from CA

FNG from Northern California. Popping my cherry on this first post thread. When talking to a buddy of mine about some gear he advised me to join Rokslide. Best advice so far as there is alot of information i have come acrossed already from tips and tricks to gear options. I hunt deer, pheasants, doves, ducks in northern california but over the last couple years a group of buddies got together and decided to make it an annual hunting trip for big game in various states. This year we have a big game combo tag for Montana. So definitely will be looking for any info on how to choose a zone via escouting. Thanks for providing a platform for like minded hunting fools like ourselves. Good luck to everyone going into this season, may your arrow or bullet fly true and find its mark!

welcome! I'm your general region, can't wait for duck season. happy hunting in Montana, stay safe!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CA member.

Eddie