WTB Flip to side mount red dot magnifier

FrancoisStrawman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking for a flip to side red dot magnifier compatible with my sig romeo 5. Ideally with good eye relief. My budget is 180$ (since I was able to get a vortex vmt for this price on optics planet, but it won't ship till august.). Willing to trade or buy. 3x or 5x fine, but 3x is preferred.

Last edited:

Outdoorjoe318

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have one of these, but may be a bit out of budget for what you want to spend. In my opinion, you shouldn’t be planning to do a whole lot of precision shooting through $180 glass, but to each his own. This is just sitting around, let me know if you’re interested and we can work something out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
FrancoisStrawman

FrancoisStrawman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have one of these, but may be a bit out of budget for what you want to spend. In my opinion, you shouldn’t be planning to do a whole lot of precision shooting through $180 glass, but to each his own. This is just sitting around, let me know if you’re interested and we can work something out.

The issue is at the price of 500+ I can just get a carbine scope instead. So most of those expensive magnifiers are just not worth the cost imho. I ended up getting a good deal on a juliet 3 micro to go with my romeo 5 for 140$ instead.

Outdoorjoe318

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great, sounds like it’ll fit your needs.

For others who may be reading this in the future though, red dot or holo + flip away mag is def not the same as an actual scope and vary widely in actual in field function

Noluck

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Vortex VMX3 with mount I'm looking to part with.

Attachments

• Vortex 1.jpg
    Vortex 1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Vortex.jpg
    Vortex.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
Rating - 100%
2   0   0