Flex Fletch dealers

I am wanting to test out a few of their different fletchings. Anyone know where I could get just like 6 of a few different styles? Hate to buy a whole pack of the and not use them. I am looking maybe the flash, silent knight, and 360.
Thanks

Try ioarchery.com They sell a 50 pack for about $14 +shipping. It is where I get mine. That is for the 360's.

My bad, they only sell in 50 packs. But once u figure out which ones you like they have pretty reasonable prices. They are about $.038 each at Lancaster.

Ozz08

WKR
Check with Jerry at southshorearcherysupply.com I don't think there is an option to buy singles on the website but shoot him an email and he may be able to set something up for you. He is awesome to deal with. Good prices and fast shipping.

OP
Jake Leibke
Thanks guys. I checked the Lancaster website and they don't sell individual. Maybe if I contact them. I will check out other sources mentioned as well.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you call Lancaster I think you ca order individually different sizes and colors. I know that used to be an option, but I have not done it in a while since I made my decision some time ago.