Fjallraven Vida Pro sizing

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
So you guys have talked me into trying these out but the reviews say sizing is terrible. Ideally I'd be a 35 waist and 34 length. How do you order yours?

I have thick thighs, so the Vidda pros did not work out for me. The Kebs have enough stretch that they were a much better fit, I'll likely still get the waist tailored though to fit me correctly.

Cyril

FNG
So pants tend to be tighter on me through seat and thigh. Examples of brand and size for me:

Kuiu Tuburon - 36 Short
Kuiu Attack - 36 Short
Kuiu Kutana - 38 Short(these are loose on waist but had to size up because thighs were tight but the are so comfortable)
First Lite Corrugate Foundry - 36w 32inseam
First Lite Catalyst - Large
Fjallraven Vidda Pro Vent - 54(these are a touch big on waist but fit legs pretty well and allow for a 120-150 weight base layer if needed)

They are by far the most durable hunting pants I own. Far better in thorns when rabbit hunting than anything from kuiu, First lite, sitka, pnuma or any others. The only things better for that would be Filson tin cloth or Dan's briar proof that I am aware of.

I had to size up. I have a 32 waist and went with the size 48. They fit like skinny jeans and I have skinny legs. I sized up to the 50 and fit great.