Fixed pin and adjustable sight

PiperFM

FNG
Getting back into bow hunting after a several year hiatus, currently running a black gold single aiming point adjustable, are there any bow sights with an adjustable aiming point for long range and a couple fixed pins for nearer targets?

OP
P

PiperFM

FNG
Looks like what I’m looking for, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think almost all the slider sights offer a multi pin housing option, just need to decide what you want in them. Some have fixed pins, some you can adjust the pins. Anywhere from 2-7 pins.

Generally you will be more accurate shooting in the center of your housing, so a smaller pin housing will gain you the most clearance, but limits your amount of pins to use as a fixed housing.

Getting back into bow hunting after a several year hiatus, currently running a black gold single aiming point adjustable, are there any bow sights with an adjustable aiming point for long range and a couple fixed pins for nearer targets?
Lots of options!

I like the 3 pin BG mtn lite

That being said, I just custom ordered a 5 pin fixed black gold, top 2 pins .019, bottom 3 are .010, all green, I’m going to try that for a year and go from there… if I don’t like it, I’ll get a custom 3 pin mtn lite with the .019 top pin and bottom 2 .010

Unless you are trying to squeak as much range as you can out of your slider, I have come to prefer the top pin as your rover (though you lose some yardage if that matters to you)

The mtn lite has 2 locaters too, which was more handy than I expected