Fix it sticks

Looking at getting some new tools.
Fix it stick seem to be recommended but I also don’t want 500 in tools that get used very little.
I have some fieldcrafts,a few ar15 and glocks.
Need 36 & 80 lb for action.

General maintenance and scope mounting.
Look like the individual is more accurate than the all in one.Just looking for something better than a fat wrench.
It may work buy it feels like a toy I had back in the early 80s.Just never had confidence in it.

They sell a small kit that fits easily in a pack. I would upgrade the bits as time and money allows, but its great for mounting scopes and working on other things. I think it was less than 200 bucks.

cjcavinaw

FNG
I've got the basic kit woth the all in one torque limiter and sure it's not as accurate as using one designated torque limiter but for everything on a precision rifle it's close enough. I use mine damn near every time I have a rifle out. Had all the bits I needed woth the exception of small Allen's for adjusting turrets and an extended Allen to reach inside my chassis.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Behyot

FNG
I upgraded from my fat wrench kit to a Fix it Stix kit and am very happy I did. I haven't used it enough to say it's definitely worth it, but it feels like much better quality. I got one of the kits with 4 different individual limiters then added an all in one piece. I think it's a good setup overall. I have never used a lot of the oddball stuff that came with the kit and should probably take them out because they get in the way, but I don't think I paid much extra for them so I don't regret getting all of it.

Behyot

FNG
I upgraded from my fat wrench kit to a Fix it Stix kit and am very happy I did. I haven't used it enough to say it's definitely worth it, but it feels like much better quality. I got one of the kits with 4 different individual limiters then added an all in one piece. I think it's a good setup overall. I have never used a lot of the oddball stuff that came with the kit and should probably take them out because they get in the way, but I don't think I paid much extra for them so I don't regret getting all of it.
I forgot I was going to add that I tested all of the individual limiters on the all in one and they seemed to be very close to what they're supposed to be. Not that that means a whole lot for how accurate they actually are, but it at least made me feel better about them.

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been eyeballing the Fix It Stick kits. Not sure how crazy I’d want to go but definitely interested in the conversation.

Unckebob

WKR
When they first came out, there were just a few attachments in a very small bag with two "sticks" which could be used as a T handle.

Example, a basic repair kit for cyclists to carry with them. In that role, they are fantastic.

For a bench top toolkit, they are significantly overpriced imo.

fwafwow

WKR
I use the Borka kit genuinely everyday.
I’ve been on the cusp of getting these. When I finally decided to pull the trigger, he stopped taking orders (which I gather he does periodically). Good reminder for me to check again.

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been on the cusp of getting these. When I finally decided to pull the trigger, he stopped taking orders (which I gather he does periodically). Good reminder for me to check again.
The website seemed a bit dated so I was skeptical.

would like a backpack kit, range bag kit, as well as a bench setup. The larger kits like Unckebob mentioned seem to be very overpriced in regards to the Fix It Sticks