First lite

kc27

FNG
Catalyst or Corrugate coat for early season hunts? Is the corrugate loud?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mine isn't bad, not like fleece, but it doesn't bother me noise wise. I wear it as an outer layer, not much to it. My sawtooth goes under it when I need more insulation, then you have two hoods to deal with but it's ok for me. I'm a little cold natured anyways, not uncommon for me to have several layers on when everyone else in single layer.

Edit:

Guess I should have said I was speaking about the currogate.

Last edited:

kopecsean

FNG
I love my catalyst jacket. If needed I can put a lightweight cirrus puffy underneath it and I've been good at 5°.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
kc27

kc27

FNG
Mine isn't bad, not like fleece, but it doesn't bother me noise wise. I wear it as an outer layer, not much to it. My sawtooth goes under it when I need more insulation, then you have two hoods to deal with but it's ok for me. I'm a little cold natured anyways, not uncommon for me to have several layers on when everyone else in single layer.

Edit:

Guess I should have said I was speaking about the currogate.
Thank you, I wondered because there's such a difference in price point between the two.

OP
kc27

kc27

FNG
I love my catalyst jacket. If needed I can put a lightweight cirrus puffy underneath it and I've been good at 5°.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you. I was thinking this would be good for our early fall mornings and evenings where the temps are between 30's and 50's. I tend to get cold quite easy. So I always have my puffy on hand once it gets any colder.