First Lite Uncompahgre Layering Question

PorkrollEgg&Cheese

Lil-Rokslider
Running the first lite furnace baselayer and the sitka equinox midi pant right now. This combo seems to get me down to about 40 comfortably maybe even a little lower. I was wondering if adding a first lite uncompahgre pant over top would get me down to around 20 (Stationary Hunting in Northeast). Not a fan of walking out in a super heavy bib plus the puffy pants would save me some money.

To summarize. How cold do you think i could get with furnace, equinox midi, uncompahgre combination for stationary hunting. Any other recommendations would also be great to go over the furnace and midi.

Thanks.

STL

FNG
I don’t have the midi pants but I do have the unc pants and furnace. I really like them as an alternative to heavy bibs when packability is important. Side note, they are not super durable, so I wouldn’t walk in them very far or through brush. I think those three would get me to ~20 stationary hunting for a half day or so as long as my upper half was good to go too. For an all day rut sit at those temps, I still think I’d bust out the bibs though.