First lite, Sitka, browning at Sierra trading post

P Carter

WKR
Sorry if already posted, but I went to Sierra trading post today and was surprised to see a fair amount of first lite, Sitka, and Browning helps canyon there. Screaming deals, mostly off sizes (small or xl). Online has some too, great deals.

I ordered a Sitka top. It was advertised to be the Forest parttern. I used to have some of the Forest pattern, and, IMO, this stuff is different. It's almost a mix between the Forest and the new Subalpine; the colors aren't near as bright as the Subalpine, more muted for sure. Almost like they took a stab a new mix of colors and decided they didn't like it and sold the lots to STP.

Firehawk

WKR
I ordered the "Forrest Floor" Kelvin Lite Hoody from STP. Still same great jacket and I really enjoy wearing it. Very similar to Subalpine only darker. Reading some information about it, it was speculated that it was originally intended for the Euro market? Either way, it is better than the Russel APX puffy I have in Real Tree that is now in my son's pack as an insulation layer. They show it on the Sitka website as available still.

FH