First Lite Kanab 2.0 Identification Question

Grumman

WKR
I've read and heard great things about First Lite clothing however I've never had my hands on any. I plan to start looking around for some Kanab pants and have a question for how I could tell the difference between the original Kanab and 2.0 version if they are without original hang tags or packaging. Does the 2.0 version have 2.0 printed on the pants anywhere signifying they are the new version or anthing like that and if so where should I look for it? Any owners out there that could answer that? Thanks in advance for the help.

2.0 has Stretch nylon crotch and panel across the back above the back pockets and below the belt loops.

What is your inseam length. I was a bit disappointed that they only come in 32in and I normally wear 34. Good thing for a pair of gaiters that cover the high water look.

OP
G

Grumman

WKR
I normally wear a 33x32 in blue jeans. I just bought a pair of Kanab 2.0 in ASAT since posting. The fit was different than what I expected. They would be on the shorter end if I didnt have to wear them a little lower to avoid being nut huggers. The crotch was not as loose as I am used to with the loose fit jeans I normally wear. All in all I like them just something I will need to get used to. The quality of the pants are very good. Surprisingly though they just print Kanab and leave the 2.0 off the pant id in the back. These were new with hang tag and it said Kanab 2 and had the nylon features the posters above mentioned.

sneaky

"DADDY"
2016 Kanabs are going to be available in a tall version as well, for those of us who are long legged