First Lite Brimmed Beanie

OP
B

Ben

WKR
I wear a 7-5/8" fitted hat. I too feel like the first lite beanie is a bit small, but I'm able to stretch it down to wear it almost covers my ears. I'm ok with the fit but wish the bill would hold a bend better. I can flex the bill where I want it and within minutes it's flat brimmed again.

Side note....since we're on the subject of big heads and hat fitment, I got the Kuiu Icon Cap this year and even though it's one size fits all it's a very shallow hat and doesn't fit me well unless I sweat in it a bunch but once the sweat dries it shrinks right back up. I'd love it if someone made a decent hunting hat tailored to large headed folks. At 7-5/8" I require some serious girth and depth in a hat! I had the wife slip on the icon cap and she swims in that thing! Haha

Ha - that's pretty funny. My Kuiu Icon Cap has stretch wrinkles in it. I do however prefer the shallow hats for fit.

I had one as well, but sold it. Bought a brimmed beanie from Simms fly fishing company. I too have a rather large noggin and the Simms' beanie fits great and it's merino wool too.

trk3263

WKR
I wear a 7 1/8 fitted hat and my CB First Lite brimmed fits great if anything it is a little loose. I wear it a lot in the winter when my wife doesn't try and steal it.