WTS First Lite 308 32/32

MthwSdmn

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First Lite 308 pant in Dry Earth. 32/32.

Wore them on a week long September elk hunt. Will throw some pictures up tomorrow. Small burn hole from an ember in one of the knees that is not noticeable when on. Other than that, in great shape. Really well thought out pocket layout but run a little large for me in the waist.

$100 shipped lower 48 usps priority w tracking

OP
MthwSdmn

MthwSdmn

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For pocket and vent layout they are probably my favorite hunting pant ive tried. Pretty streamlined so probably wouldn't be someone's favorite if you like big cargo pockets for stashing bulky items. But the pockets they do have are nice and deep and feel very secure/well thought out. Fit is solid - not skinny or baggy.

I had no issues with noise. I think they are quieter than my old SG De Havilland's but I didn't do a side by side comparison, and out in the field they were noticeably quieter while walking than my buddy's mid weight Kuiu pants ... not sure what model he was wearing.

Weight was good for high altitude mid September Montana hunt with pretty variable conditions and temps. Bucked water as expected for this kind of pant.

Two of my days were pretty heavy rain. I didn't use my rain pants but did use gaiters. The 308s got pretty damp in real rain but felt fine w/ merino base layer and didn't hold too much moister / water weight. Dried out quick once the rain broke and we got moving in the sun.

I always buy a 32 waist and these felt like they ran on the large side for 32s in a kind of normal variance between brands/styles way. Compared to the SG pants in medium, which are listed as a 32, the 308s do have more room in the waist. Wasn't a big issue with a belt... but I recently lost about 20# and they hang looser than I want.

Let me know if I can answer any specific questions.