First Lite 2021

Correct, I asked them last week when I could talk about them. Didn't get a response. So I just text Kenton. I Will let ya know when I know. :)
From a marketing standpoint I would think they'd be cool with people who are "in the know", sharing some info. Creating potential revenue, customers, hype, etc. We shall see.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

From a marketing standpoint I would think they'd be cool with people who are "in the know", sharing some info. Creating potential revenue, customers, hype, etc. We shall see.

I’ve been on both sides of this coin. As a company getting bombarded with emails and calls on a product your not ready to market or sale can be a PIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been bery happy with some of my more recent first lite experiences. Catalyst jacket, obsidian pants, solitude set. My current favorite pants are attacks and pros from kuiu. if first lite came up with some hip vents and knee pads, that would be the bees knees.

Been bery happy with some of my more recent first lite experiences. Catalyst jacket, obsidian pants, solitude set. My current favorite pants are attacks and pros from kuiu. if first lite came up with some hip vents and knee pads, that would be the bees knees.
I'm all Kuiu right now. I would gladly switch to FL if they had a pant that could compete with the attacks.

I looked on IG I see several people wearing them. I’m surprised some of you haven’t noticed.

Those kneepad pants look like the bees knees. Saw them on a few of Janis Putelis's posts on IG a while back. Excited to try them out. The pocket placement looks ideal.

Put your boner away!🤤

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Can I hijack the thread for a sec and ask, what's the First Lite equivalent to the Kuiu Kenai Ultra (hooded jacket)?

Can I hijack the thread for a sec and ask, what's the First Lite equivalent to the Kuiu Kenai Ultra (hooded jacket)?

Nothing that I can think of the Uncompahgre is closest.

acd2f7c1f9010e55a3caaf7636885c52.jpg

@Ryan Avery are those front thigh pockets floppy or overly large? They look dumb in some of the IG pics I've seen, but clearly have no real idea from pictures.

Back