First Bow

Hey everyone I'm new to hunting and I was interested in getting a bow instead of a rifle. I plan on taking a archery class soon and just wanted to know what you all suggest would be a good first bow. Im a big man so I'm not sure if it's a one size fits all situation.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I got a Matthews V3X 29 as my first bow. The 33 inch version might fit you better. I figured with a flagship bow I would not out grow it and it will work well for 5 to 10 years. The Matthews felt better than a Hout Ventum to me, but you should shoot multiple bows at a shop and decide for yourself.

Lots of good options out there. Stick with a brand that your local shop carries and has experience working on. After they measure your draw length, you'll have a better idea of what specific model(s) might be a good fit for you.

OP
B
I got a Matthews V3X 29 as my first bow. The 33 inch version might fit you better. I figured with a flagship bow I would not out grow it and it will work well for 5 to 10 years. The Matthews felt better than a Hout Ventum to me, but you should shoot multiple bows at a shop and decide for yours