WTS Fierce Fury Long Range 338 Lapua

Bigmiah22

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my very lightly used Fierce Fury LR .338 Lapua with a 20 moa rail. This is Fierce's LR version of the fury. 1:9 twist, 26" barrel, aluminum pillar bedded, carbon fiber tan with black web stock, limb saver recoil pad, adjustable match grade trigger at factory 2.5#, titanium muzzle brake, triad polished spiral fluted bolt with 70 degree bolt throw, 3+1 detachable mag, .5 MOA guarantee from Fierce- picture with factory Hornady ammo shown. Less than 1 box of ammo down the tube. Included is a 2 piece pic base, and the end cap that threads to the barrel if for some reason you'd ever want to shoot this thing without a brake. Shipped with original box.

Selling because I have my 5th child due any day now, and I decided to stay with my 30 Sherman for my long range hammer. Purchased this on 11/26/2020 from Sportsman's Warehouse, I bought a custom Sherman a month later and have spent all my time with that gun so this one is going. Posted on LRO and LRH as well. Call or text me if you have any questions. Jeremiah - 248-721-7241 $1700 shipped from my FFL dealer to yours or you can pick up locally in Southeast Michigan. Will gladly facetime anyone and give my FFL dealer's name/number if you would like to call and speak with him as well!

FuryLR1.jpgFuryLR2.jpgFuryLR3.jpgFuryLR4.jpgFuryLR5.jpgFuryLR6.jpgFuryLR7.jpgFuryLR8.jpgFuryLR9.jpg

Last edited: