Fierce firearms

Is Fierce still in operation? I have called them three times and sent email and no response back from them .It has been over 3 weeks now.
Trying to get information about warranty work .
Anyone been able to contact company?

giphy.gif

Classic Fierce. They tried ghosting me for warranty work until Cabela's shipped it back for me. They still screwed up the rebarrel and ghosted again.

Shit company. Too bad people don't Google before buying (I didn't).

OP
A
No did not order was trying to determine if they would talk with a customer .
I wanted to get their response to all the bad press they have gotten before i bought a rifle from them. I liked the looks of a rifle they produce. If they will not talk to you when you want to order a rifle from them just think how hard it would be to get service on one you bought . So fierce is out .

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Havent seen anyone post the link so here you go @Afishharder

wapitibob

WKR

Last edited:

Mw01313

Lil-Rokslider
I read several of the negative threads on here about Fierce. Of course I did it after I had bought my CT Rival. I have to say, my experience with the rifle and their CS has been good. I have only had to reach out to them 2x. Once I was getting ready for a hunt in BC in '22. I read about the ejector issue. Called them up and they admitted a few had broken.(Mine was fine. I was just paranoid with that hunt coming up.) A few days later I had a brand new one and a couple of spares just in case. Second time I called them was because the screw that holds the safety lever on kept loosening. I called them to get torque specs and ask if Blue LT was ok to use on it. They confirmed it was, but not to use too much. The safety lever issue was probably a Bix N Andy issue. They made the trigger in mine. Out of the 2 times I called them, I don't think I ever waited 24hrs for a call back.
Between a buddy and I, we have 3 Fierce rifles. 1 CT rival in 300wm, 1 Carbon rival in 300 RUM, and 1 older Edge(?) in 280 AI. All of them have been shooters with minimal load tweaking. Guess we got lucky.

Mrtoyz

FNG
No did not order was trying to determine if they would talk with a customer .
I wanted to get their response to all the bad press they have gotten before i bought a rifle from them. I liked the looks of a rifle they produce. If they will not talk to you when you want to order a rifle from them just think how hard it would be to get service on one you bought . So fierce is out .
Ok. That’s funny. That’s exactly one of the reasons I called them today as well. They are all “out to lunch”. lol. Moving on

mdtennant

WKR
I looked at both Fierce and CA.......I now have 2 CA's and both have been great. No Fierce for me, period.
Interesting. I have had the opposite experience.

I have both a CA and a Fierce. The CA had ejection issues and I had to send the gun back twice to get it resolved. Cases still end up holding in the chamber if I work the bolt fast, and their response was that it was the turret on the scope knocking it back in. The reality is that it is a shitty design, as the ejection angle is such that you can’t use a scope with turrets and not have this issue. To me, this is a major liability with the rifle that is inherent in the design.

Fast forward to Fierce… I have a MTN Reaper and broke the hinge of the folding stock on a hunt this spring. When I called Fierce, I went directly to sales, not repairs, not returns, or warranty nonsense…. Go to sales and talk to a person. He (Cody) helped me resolve the issue. He asked to send him a few pictures of the issue. I sent them and in less than 5 minutes he emailed me and said he knew what part I needed. They sent me the part under warranty at no charge. I had it in less than a week, swapped out the part, and all is well.

I know there is a lot of bad experiences with customer service, and it seems no matter where you go, someone has a bad experience. In the Fierce / CA saga, I have actually had quicker and more effective resolution from Fierce customer service than from CA. So much so that I probably will never buy another CA gun.

Now in terms of robustness of the Mtn Reaper, a folding chassis is a liability on a hunting rifle. Buying it was my fault and I know better. The simple fact is that a folding stock does not enhance lethality or survivability and introduces an unnecessary failure point. That one is all on me for making a poor purchasing decision. However, in my case, once I got a hold of a person on the phone, the customer service I received from Fierce was efficient and effective.

My advice would be… call sales and talk to a person. Ask them if they can help you with the issue you are having. I even offered to pay for the part and they said no, they’ll cover it.

This is my experienced based perspective for what it might be worth. I certainly hope you have better customer service experiences going forward.