Fierce 7prc carbon rival

TrackerG

FNG
Lately I have seen a few negative things about Fierce Firearms. With that being said I don’t feel like it’s good to have negative posts without seeing the positive as well. So buyers can weigh out the good and the bad experiences with different users.

I bought a 7mm prc carbon rival 22” barrel about a year ago. I have 250 rounds through it. I have a Leupold VX3i LRP 4,5-14x50 on it.

The rifle has been a tack driver. It is light (7lb 13ounces with scope). It handles well. The trigger is fantastic (I turned it down to 1.75lbs).

This gun is holding 1/2 moa 5 shot groups consistently with Factory Hornady 160CX bullets. The 180 ELDMs were slightly less consistent, and the 175 ELDX was the same. I prefer a deep penetrating, controlled expansion bullet.

Keep this in mind when you’re looking at rifles in this weight and cost category. I would highly recommend them based off of my experiences.

Mike 338

WKR
User reviews are the only thing that counts. Same as the guys who had problems and Fierce used them as a doormat. Glad the OP got a good one.

I agree, the good rarely gets broadcasted. I fully believe fierce can put out an amazing product. But as mentioned it’s the multiple accounts of poor customer service that ultimately is the issue. In production there is always going to be some bad products, just the way it is. The key is, how does that company interact with the customer to resolve issues when they arise. That is the issue folks are hung up on. Lots of accounts of accurate fierce rifles out there.

axeforce6

WKR
I had a carbon rival in 300 PRC and have a carbon rival in 22 creedmoor. They both have been easy to load for and shoot very well. My 22 creedmoor had a weak extraction when I first got it. I called and they sent new parts next day. I haven’t had any negative experiences with them. When I shoot the barrel out of my 22 creed I’ll probably send it back to them to rebarrel.

I have fierce reaper 6.5 PRC. Tack driver for the year I have used it hard. Over 10 Animals harvested with it so far.

Weldor

WKR
Bad reviews always get more attention then good ones. Just the nature of the beast. I have 2 fierce firearms and they are fine. CS has been hit and miss, but my issues were minor.