FHF/Kifaru/Marsupial Bino Harness Help

BKhunter

WKR
Hey All,

I have a marsupial harness but it is the one with magnets and I'm not a fan of how it snaps shut and also just magnets in general. Wanted to switch and was curious if I should just stick with marsupial and go to their non-magnet version of if folks have ran all three and have a preference and why. TIA.

BK

Haven't used the Kifaru but I like the Marsupial over the FHF I had

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have the marsupial magnet type. I decided to keep using it as I didn't care to deal with the cords used on the nonmag. Im sure the non mag design works fine. For myself the simple design of the magnets out weights any side effects of the design. If the magnets were causing me any headaches I wouldn't hesitate to switch to the non mag. Doubtful I would move away from the marsupial harness.

Check out SG harness as well, fully enclosed without a magnet. I have one and like it much more than my fhf. I also have a kifaru on the way to try out, we will see.

Marlin604

FNG
Hey All,

I have a marsupial harness but it is the one with magnets and I'm not a fan of how it snaps shut and also just magnets in general. Wanted to switch and was curious if I should just stick with marsupial and go to their non-magnet version of if folks have ran all three and have a preference and why. TIA.

BK
Can you elaborate on what you don't like about the marsupial mag harness?
I'm looking at possibly picking one up on black Friday and most reviews I've seen have been pretty positive.

lacire

FNG
Marsupial Gear already has the new non-magnetic bino harness available without the bungee cords. My son and I have used there bino harness with the magnets over the last two seasons with no problems, they’re very quiet to open and close, nothing like the Badlands that make a loud click every time you close them.

Bobcat

Lil-Rokslider
I recently purchased the marsupial, new generation, non-magnetic harness. I’ve only used it a couple times on a 3-D course, but so far like it. It seems to ride well on my torso and The forward opening lid is quiet, but stiff. It is operable with one hand. There are no cords to get hung up.

This is coming from a person most recently using an AGC Ravus which I felt was a bit loose on the torso with a loud magnetic closure.

ThiloAK

FNG
I have the Marsupial mag harness. I don't mind the magnet, but I have the older version and I wish it had the molle on the bottom like the newer version.