Feedback for HNT 26 for a long range rifle?

Ive also had a thought. Some company should make aftermarket cheek weld/ butt part. This my setup, rokstok ish. But needs a better toe and the adjustable pad its a heavy tank.
59a90c3540aa3b68ef4399abd9c2a0ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
I have mine set up the exact way. It is heavier, but for training purposes its great. Adds a bit of weight opposite the heavier barrel and suppressor. A light version of an adjustable butt pad would be sweet.

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
I have mine set up the exact way. It is heavier, but for training purposes its great. Adds a bit of weight opposite the heavier barrel and suppressor. A light version of an adjustable butt pad would be sweet.
Yea, it works a lot better. I'm gonna drill a bunch of holes in the adjustable part and give it some dremel love to lighten it up. The obi pad is the golden ticket, I recommend that upgrade. I also have the sma recoil kit on order. Mine is accurate but I think its a good idea. Side note now the plastic mag feeds better with the jb weld addition.
095303266f4eea40b1b7d1773b75421d.jpg

ChrisAU

WKR
I have had mine for about 2 years now and I have about 800 rounds through my 6.5 Saum with it. Over all it's a great chassis for hunting but there are some bad that comes with the good. First the ARCA is undersized. This is a universal issue and it's likely due to how the mold is made. The second issue is I broke the forend of the chassis almost immediately and it happened through recoil. Mine started to develop cracks even with the screws hand tight. I will say I think they have resolved this issue as the new forends noticeably feel thicker and they are no longer putting torque warning stickers on them. The aluminum part of my chassis has/had cerakote issues. After one we hunt the cerakote started to pit. Not the end of the world as I will get it re sprayed but for some that could be something they don't want to deal with.

Overall, it's still a solid and very light set up. I beat the hell out of my rifles and I have shot this rifle out to over a mile on my range. For it being a sub 10lb hunting rifle it shoots how you would expect any chassis gun to shoot. I do have custom butt pad height and cant spacer I am about to put on mine to allow the rifle to be fit better and it ads less the 4oz to the overall set up. View attachment 722268View attachment 722269

What length barrel is on that rifle?

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
Mdt just released poly 3rd for 7prc