WTS Federal Magnum Primers

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1k plus standard 215 and I have 1k 215M.

I also have a few hundred of various brands. If anyone is interested in the lot I can get a better count of what I got when that time comes.

Will sell separately or as a lot. 215(1k) for standard. 230(1k) for match or better offer.

Located in Jax, FL
can meet within reason

Last edited:

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If or better offer means you're going to have people bid up the price there's a good chance that gets you kicked off the site. Might want to clear up your wording. No auctions are allowed.

OP
FLHunter87

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If or better offer means you're going to have people bid up the price there's a good chance that gets you kicked off the site. Might want to clear up your wording. No auctions are allowed.
Or better offer usually means a better price for buyer could be lower or higher. This isn't an auction so I don't know where that came from as it's not in my post to be an auction.

OP
FLHunter87

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have notifications and I have not seen them in stock in a long long time

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
stop beating a guy up on his pricing. Chances are, the ones complaining are the ones in need... Move along and let the free market run. If it is too high for this site, it will not sell. On gun broker, it would be almost half price and would certainly sell. I literally just bought some and paid $190 after shipping and hazmat from Midway. Times suck and I doubt they get better any time soon.

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Or better offer usually means a better price for buyer could be lower or higher. This isn't an auction so I don't know where that came from as it's not in my post to be an auction.
I think the confusion here is OBO typically "Or Best Offer"....as in the potential buyer offers you less (still a better price for the buyer)
GLWS

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I agree with most of the posts above. We’re all open to posting anything ( within the law) at a price of our choosing. The reality is that any item listed is only worth what a buyer will be willing to pay. In times of shortages with the same or higher demand, prices go up ( supply/demand kicks in ). Price will be defined by how badly the seller needs to se sell and the buyer needs the item. Bottom line GLWS. Based on current pricing I’m glad I stocked up when they were readily available. All the best.

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Free bump man. Guys, leave the dude alone about price and shipping. It’s called a free market. His ad doesn’t say anything about shipping them. If you’re not willing to buy, then move along without comment.

twodogs

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Free bump man. Guys, leave the dude alone about price and shipping. It’s called a free market. His ad doesn’t say anything about shipping them. If you’re not willing to buy, then move along without comment.
The ad has been edited. It originally said he would ship them. I offered advice that it was illegal to ship without a hazmat license. It was a friendly PSA, and I would have moved along without comment if it had read as it does now. Bumping again...

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Okay that makes sense. I get tired of guys beating up the price.

OP
FLHunter87

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the difference from buying on gunbroker? People sell and ship primers all the time through that? I have bought some from that site from private parties.... so how can you buy primers and they ship?

Deucebump

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Federal Law says you have to have a Hazmat shipping permit. I have no doubt private parties without a permit ship them, just like people ship drugs through the mail. Its all no problem….until you get caught.

Dsellen14

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1k plus standard 215 and I have 1k 215M.

I also have a few hundred of various brands. If anyone is interested in the lot I can get a better count of what I got when that time comes.

Will sell separately or as a lot. 215(1k) for standard. 230(1k) for match or better offer.

Located in Jax, FL
can meet within reason
Man was just in JAX last week... Sorry didnt se this..