Favorite Sneaker Boot?

I am looking for a new sneaker boot for early to mid season hunting in Wyoming. I currently have the Solomon X ultra 4 mid, but don't love them. It may be because I have a widish foot and should have got the wides.
My ideal boot would be waterproof, mid height, uninsulated, with a comfortable midsole and Vibram sole.
I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of Belleville Amrap Vapors but I couldn't look past all the bad reviews of seam separation.
Anyone have any good recommendations?

Last edited:

IFD324

FNG
I’ve had good luck with the Salewas. Wearing the Mountan Trainer 2 Mid now and have worn the Alps Trainer in the past. The Alps feels more like a trail runner but both worked well for September and October.

Duh

WKR
I really like the crispi attiva and the attiva mid. They’re not exactly water proof though.

Wheels

WKR
Pick up a pair of the Crispi Valdres hikers from Midway USA for $165. They’re a leather boot, but early season boot.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
OP
ThreeOhSeven
Some great food for thought here.
Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences. Footwear can be very personal, but all great suggestions

JDMBEND

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered a pair for $64.00. At that price definitely worth giving them a go. Looks like the perfect early season boot.