favorite sling?

Lookin for a sling that wont fall off, is comfortable with a backpack on, too. and can quickly draw for hike/ hunt

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Lookin for a sling that wont fall off, is comfortable with a backpack on, too. and can quickly draw for hike/ hunt

Give the LS Wild sling a look. As always for Roksliders, if you don't like it no questions asked return policy.

I made it to fix the problems people frequently mention, and the same ones that drove me nuts. Like most of our gear, it is made to be lightweight and exceptionally functional.

The sling is padded, with a good dense closed cell foam, not the sucky latex stuff.
The bottom side is a rubberized nylon with texture so it doesn't slip off your shoulder, and isn't too rubbery or sticky.
The top is Cordura and water resistant, so the sling won't get filled with water like a sponge.
The sandwich of the three layers above has a little flex, so the rifle doesn't carry as heavy.
I also included easy adjustments and the webbing and slides/buckles don't need constant adjusting.

I put a side release buckle on the sling so that I can run the sling over my head and unbuckle it so that I don't knock my head off.

www.lswild.com

Skinner's Rifle Sling

That LS sling looks nice. I use an FHF sling and really like it. I attached a 3 round pouch to it as it has Molly and it has a connector for attaching to the pack to keep it from sliding off your shoulder.

IdahoFF

FNG
I ran the claw for years, worked really well. Setup a new rifle this year and gave the FHF rifle sling a try. Sling is nice and the ability to attach it to the side of your pack for hands free hiking with still quick deployment was nice. A little bit of setup with it but seems very secure. Downside is more $$ compared to the claw.