Favorite Bino Harness?

jzeblaz

Lil-Rokslider
I had a Kuiu since they came out, but went to the Stone Glacier after it got nibbled on and started to fail. Both a great, the SG is a bit lighter and is adjustable to the bino size you have.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my T and K hunting gear. Very comfortable and very modular, I am about to try it out for fishing here soon and just put fly boxes in it.

I had the original Kuiu, went to the AGC, then settled on the original Marsupial. Last year bought the new enclosed Marsupial and the Stone Glacier. I love the Marsupial, and I decided to keep the SG in case I'm ever in an ounce counting situation (I like it okay, but the neck strap with no padding rubs my neck a bit).

The Marsupial truly is one hand operation. The fabric inside and out is quiet. And it's comfortable to wear. I can carry a knife and my tag in the front pouch, or a couple extra bullets if rifle hunting. Side pockets are for wind checker. The fleece lining is much quieter than the original cordura which I think cost me an animal one time.

I really like my T and K hunting gear. Very comfortable and very modular, I am about to try it out for fishing here soon and just put fly boxes in it.
Good veteran owned company from South Dakota. Have driven by there a few times. Had I not already had the marsupial gear harness, I may have gone with this one just for that.

I had the original Kuiu, went to the AGC, then settled on the original Marsupial. Last year bought the new enclosed Marsupial and the Stone Glacier. I love the Marsupial, and I decided to keep the SG in case I'm ever in an ounce counting situation (I like it okay, but the neck strap with no padding rubs my neck a bit).

The Marsupial truly is one hand operation. The fabric inside and out is quiet. And it's comfortable to wear. I can carry a knife and my tag in the front pouch, or a couple extra bullets if rifle hunting. Side pockets are for wind checker. The fleece lining is much quieter than the original cordura which I think cost me an animal one time.
Unfortunately I keep my readers in one of the side pockets... :( Wind checker in the other.

You can do that with the Marsupial, two pockets / one on each side. I don't really utilize the pocket that is on the side of my range finder but you could.
I just jam them between the rangefinder the case in that pocket. Keeps them convenient for maps and GPS reading.

Zackr

FNG
For those that like marsupial, have you had any issues with Magnets interfering with your electronics/compass?

Gone4Days

WKR
I’ve only had three… Badlands, Mystery Ranch and Kuiu Pro. Kuiu is my favorite so far. MR was ok

Bubba

FNG
I Have used the FHF and the kuiu bins harnesses. They both have their Pro's and Con's. I really like the Kuiu harness as it folds down vs a flap. They both protect your glass. The FHF has attachments for a pistol that's nice and has more accessories. I run 10x42 vortex viper HD glass and it fits in both. I also have Cabela's euros 10x40 and they fit in both.

I have an AGC and a Marsupial. I use the Marsupial while hunting and the AGC I bought first gets used as a place to keep my spare binos in the truck. AGC is pretty much bomb proof but I like the Marsupial more as its smaller and more minimalist. I prefer the way it opens. Harness on the Marsupial is more comfortable as well. I could live with either one.

pirogue

WKR
I got the original Kuiu when it came out, and then got the Kuiu Pro when it came out. Both of them are size Large, which one of the standards used to be a Large was ideal fit for Swarovski 10X42 EL. The original harness in L was the perfect size. The Pro harness in L, had an extra 1/2” wasted space in the front. Extra bulk sticking out from the chest is something a bow hunter does not want. When you change a size L to an XL, but still call it an L, let the consumer know.

tmwtrfwler

Lil-Rokslider
Have the original KUIU but ordereed the Marsupial w/out magnets last night. Funny thing is the rangefinder pouch has magnets.

anyone have any issues with the magnets screwing things up on their compass (phone/regular) or rangefnder?

hadn’t thought of the magnet issue until reading these threads.

I started with the newer Kuiu, then went to the enclosed Marsupial. Just received the new Elevated Encompass yesterday. Haven't really tried it out yet but it's definitely not built as heavy/tough as the Marsupial. I like the layout and additional pockets though.

schuy2147

FNG
I really enjoyed the Badlands mag pouch. I run a FHF now but kinda feel the the Badlands was easier to use in the field.