Fattest bear contest- who knew?

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
had it for years now. I heard on the news that this year they delayed it because the webcam people use to watch it had a bear fight that went to the death. Guess they like nature to a point.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
had it for years now. I heard on the news that this year they delayed it because the webcam people use to watch it had a bear fight that went to the death. Guess they like nature to a point.
It was delayed because they had to recalculate the brackets due to a contestant dropping out. Not because people had a problem with a bore killing a sow on camera.

Q child

WKR
We play the brackets at work. One of my favorite coworkers is way into it. My bracket is doing well this year. Thank goodness. I needed some redemption after a rough showing last year.
I got Chunk (#32) taking it all. Go Chunk!

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
It was delayed because they had to recalculate the brackets due to a contestant dropping out. Not because people had a problem with a bore killing a sow on camera.
Just reporting what I had heard on the local radio, but the correction is certainly appreciated. We are also voting for Chunk.