Fallen hunt talk member looking for new home

Of the forums I have looked at, rokslide tends to have the flavor of mostly experienced people willing to share experiences and knowledge without strings and minimal opinions.

I found that that on hunt talk that there are 4-8 people with immense egos that are THEE only valid opinion on subjects.

I watch 24 hr campfire for perspective - mainly on current affairs. A number of them are the ultra- right component for the opposite of hunt talk. I find them interesting but I have no urge to contribute. A number of them are abrasive and abusive (unecessarily so). By not participating I can drop things at will without even an opinion. I do find the rural living and 16 gauge society informative and interesting at times.

I have participated on a couple other forums briefly but they typically had an ego and self appointed expert that removed the pleasurable side.

I find the participants on rokslide a pleasure to work with and a benefit to listen to for the most part. Thanks folks!

Gila

WKR
Don't feel bad, I found the overall flavor of HT was too far left for reality and bailed. I haven't missed it - especially BuzzH. There were a couple I miss but I got over it.
As in falling off the Santa Monica Pier!

My wife’s elk tamales are to die for, but I ain’t gonna give up my Ribeyes! They are gonna have to bury me on my ranch and make sure I am dead before they unstrap my 45!

WELCOME!