Sold F/S Vortex Razor 16-48X65

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I am looking to upgrade my optics so the old stuff has to go.

First to go is a 1 year old Razor 16-48X65 angled spotting scope. The scope is in relatively good condition with one chip in the paint, a couple of scratches on the sun shade and one scratch on the eye piece. Those are the only noticeable flaws on the scope, the glass is in great condition. There is nothing wrong with the functionality of the spotting scope, everything focuses, zooms and is clear as it is suppose to be. The only thing I am missing is the eye piece and objective lens covers.
This will also include a Vanguard Espod CX 203AP tripod. This is a great, fairly light weight tripod and holds the spotting scope great. The tripod is in great condition with no noticeable flaws in finish or function. Also will come with a Phone Skope eye piece adapter for the spotting scope. All you will need is the phone case.

Included
Vortex Razor 16-48X65 Angled
Box and its original contents
Vanguard Espod CX 203AP Tripod
Phone Skope Eye Piece Adapter

Price: $800 Shipped to the lower 48. Would prefer a Money Order but can also do Paypal if needed.
photo%201_zps40d49gje.jpg

photo%202_zpsfn0fzn2c.jpg

photo%203_zpsampcl4oc.jpg

photo%204_zpsmtedytgk.jpg

photo_zpsc4rbkbjk.jpg

Buy used and save yourself some money. You're still covered by Vortex VIP warranty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.